How it Works
- Call to schedule a free in-home assessment with our Community Relations Manager. At your assessment we will discuss the following:
- Needs assessment (activities of daily living, cognitive functioning, fall risk)
- Daily routines and preferences
- Health history
- Home safety walk-through
- Cost of homecare services
- Initial activity plan
- Choose the days and times that you would like visits from our caregivers. You can have a set schedule or call us “as needed”.
- Sign all required forms and submit upfront deposit. We review and sign the client agreement and the required forms from the Colorado Department of Physical Health and Environment (CDPHE). The deposit is 100% refunded when services end. We apply the deposit to the final invoice and reconcile by sending you the remainder or by you paying the remaining balance.
- Client introduction. One of our staff will meet the caregiver at your home for the first visit to make sure you are comfortable and that we are off to a good start.
- Caregiver match.
We ensure caregiver compatibility. If the caregiver we send is not a good fit for any reason, we are happy to change to a different caregiver to better meet your needs. We want all our clients to feel safe and comfortable with our caregivers. We may ask if the caregiver can be “coached” or “is it time to make a change?”
- Invoices will be sent to you every two weeks. You will receive your invoice by email or conventional mail every two weeks. In some circumstances other arrangements may also be made. You can pay your invoice by electronic check, bank check or credit card.
- At least once every 90 days, we will do an in-home supervisory visit. We want to ensure everything is going smoothly, that we are providing the care you need and that you are satisfied. At your supervisory visit we will ask some questions regarding the service and will observe our caregiver performing their tasks.
- We encourage you to call the office anytime. If you have concerns, questions or want to make any changes to your schedule, just let us know.